Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
502 Mcalister Road, Easley
Room to roam with this huge 3 bedroom 2 bath home on 1.1 acres. Great for entertaining with the open kitchen and dining area that leads to the large living room. Living and dining rooms are separated by a double sided fireplace with wood stove on one side and wood burning fireplace on the other. Kitchen has been updated and features stainless steel appliances, gas cook top, and double ovens. Hardwood floors run throughout the main level with the exception of ceramic tile in kitchen and baths. Master is gorgeous with updated bath and large walk in closet. Outside you will find a driveway and parking area with a rock wall bridge that crosses the creek. Lots of mature trees provide shade for the deck that wraps around the house. The one car attached garage and the over sized two car detached garage offers room for parking your cars with plenty of space left for a work shop.
- MLS® #1414790
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Corner, Some Trees
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentPhillip Wilson
- Listing OfficeMarket Pros Realty Greenville
- Address502 Mcalister Road
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace, Woodstove
- ElementaryForest Acres
- MiddleRichard H. Gettys
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 8:46am EDT.