Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2 Cherry Field Court, Greer
Space is your ultimate amenity in this custom-built 7-bedroom home, situated on a 1.5 acre lot! Pelham Falls amenities include a river path with water access. Imagine building sand castles, fishing, and kayaking with the kids on the Enoree, a short walk from home! A wrap-around veranda welcomes you home. Step inside the two-story foyer and you will be amazed at the spacious rooms! The floor throughout most of the main level features new hand-scraped hardwoods. Flanking the entry are the study/music room with pocketed French door and a formal dining room. The main floor Master Suite has a large walk-in closet, spacious bath with corner jetted tub, double vanity, and separate 5' shower. At the heart of the main level is the kitchen. The big center island is great for cooking and entertaining. Custom cabinetry even includes a spice cabinet! There is also a built-in desk area and a huge walk-in pantry. The angled breakfast nook provides additional seating, with a great view of the rear deck and yard. A second entry hall accesses a large laundry room, powder room, and the garage . The vaulted Great Room is open to the kitchen, with a beautiful wood-burning/gas log fireplace surrounded by custom built-ins and faced with slate tiles. There is also a triple French door unit to the rear deck and access to the garage entrance, the in-law suite and second floor. Comprising almost 800 square feet, the in-law suite includes a bedroom, full bath, living area and kitchenette. It even has its own laundry closet! It also adjoins the 6th bedroom, opening up even more possibilities. The rest of the upper level has lots of space, with a large loft area tucked back from the staircase. There are 2 bedrooms with a Jack n Jill bath, a hall bath with large lavatory, and 3 additional bedrooms. Everywhere you look has ample storage and lots of closets. The 3-car garage has plenty of space as well. There is a 30 x 30 concrete pad for more parking, or it's perfect for half-court basketball. In back is a custom built 12 x 16 detached shed with front porch and barn doors on the rear. The backyard is great for the kids, and you also have access to all the Pelham Falls amenities, including a clubhouse, two pools and tennis courts. This home is a must see! Riverside School District, close to restaurants, shopping, and I-85. Roof and gutters were replaced in 2018, water heater in 2019, and the main level A/C was just replaced. The sellers are offering a 1-year First American home warranty.
- MLS® #1414781
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,200
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Victorian
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Path, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Corner, Sloped Gently, Water Access, Wooded
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentGregory Sundt
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address2 Cherry Field Court
- SubdivisionCherry Hill
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, 2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Gas Dryer Hookup, Tub-Jetted, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Wood Burning Fireplace
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 7th, 2020 at 5:46am EDT.