Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2785 E Tyger Bridge Road, Greer
Your chance to have it all! This amazing home will leave you speechless. Situated on approximately 1 acre, this one story home has 4 bedrooms, large in-ground pool, impressive outdoor living space and even a pool house! The moment you pull in the driveway you are greeted by a large rocking chair, southern style front porch. Upon entering, the vaulted ceilings guide you through the beautiful open living room complete with a gas fireplace and into the kitchen. The luxurious granite countertops in the kitchen and custom cabinets provide plenty of storage and a great place to entertain. The floor plan offers a lot of flexibility dependent upon your needs. The dining room is currently suited as a play room for this family and the breakfast area is large enough for an oversized farmhouse style table. The former sunroom is a great place for a home office. The split floor plan allows for the owners suite to be set opposite the three other bedrooms for maximum privacy. The three bedrooms share a large bathroom which includes a raised double vanity and a separate shower/toilet room, all with new countertops, tile, lights, etc. The owners suite is large with a beautiful double trey ceiling and a sitting area. The Owners En Suite Bath is gorgeous and completely remodeled to include a large walk-in, two person shower, raised double vanity and spacious walk-in closet. Off the back of the home is an amazing outdoor kitchen and living room overlooking the large pool. There is a patio and deck for grilling as well as a pool house currently used as a home gym and even has a stub-out for a bathroom. The flooring throughout is brand new carpet in the bedrooms and amazing "cali bamboo" hardwood that is waterproof, scratch proof and heavy duty! This home has had nearly every single thing replaced or updated, including mechanicals. New roof, gutters, encapsulated crawlspace with a dehumidifier, new bathrooms, flooring, vanities, lighting, some new electrical and plumbing, new garage door motor, new tankless water heater, the list goes on! You do NOT want to miss this one!
- MLS® #1414767
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Fireplace, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Pool House, Porch-Enclosed, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKiersten Bell
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address2785 E Tyger Bridge Road
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Down Drft, Oven(s)-Wall
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Outdoor, Ventless
- ElementaryMountain View
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.