Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
199 Woodland Avenue, Inman
Craftsman Style one level home with Bonus Room/Rec Room. This home is part of the prestigious Copper Creek subdivision. Enjoy evenings on your front porch in the country, while still be convenient to Greenville and Spartanburg. BMW, Michelin and downtown Inman near by. This home has an open floor plan with Rock stone fireplace for cozy evenings. You will enjoy a formal dining area and large kitchen for entertaining. Walk into your master bedroom and large master bath with garden tub. There is a separate shower and walk in closet. The other two bedrooms are large in size as well. Step outside for your morning coffee and enjoy the privacy of your well taken care lawn. This is the home you have been searching for so call today for an appointment. There is a community pool as well within walking distance and award winning schools nearby too.
- MLS® #1414702
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesLights, Path, Playground, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentBrenda Ledford
- Listing OfficeJoy Real Estate
- Address199 Woodland Avenue
- SubdivisionCopper Creek
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 11:01pm EDT.