Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
240 Mckinney Road, Simpsonville
This exquisite home was architecturally designed by the contractor as his personal home, so no attention to detail has gone unnoticed. It is perfectly positioned on a 2.31 acre parcel of land that is fenced with electric entrance gate. No HOA with ridiculous rules! Such a peaceful country feel, yet just minutes from all amenities. The walkway winds to the front entrance and then inside is absolutely breathtaking! The luxurious flair of this home is from top to bottom in each and every room. The three story columned foyer greets and then the open floor plan home unfolds with arched doorways in every direction, layers of thick molding, magnificent soaring ceilings, and glistening hardwood floors. Three fireplaces adorn the home. One being the gorgeous carved mantel and surround in the main Great Room. The large kitchen is superbly set to accompany the breakfast room and keeping room with cozy fireplace. Handsome granite counter tops, maple cabinets, center island w/wine rack, and the electric vented counter top grill are sure to thrill the chef of the family.Patio doors allow access, from this area, to the open deck and covered gazebo overlooking the salt water swimming pool and waterfall coy pond. The huge master suite is situated on this main floor as well. It is nothing less than stunning, with its own fireplace, trey ceiling,and access to the screened deck and balcony that overlooks the in-ground pool. The walk-in closet is another room in itself. And the elegant private master bath is a must see to believe. Also on the main level, are additional Jack and Jill bedrooms with a generously sized bathroom. The fully glassed atrium is a focal point of the home. More columns draw the eye and then lends a majestic view of the pool and the wooded acreage beyond. Downstairs makes a wonderful in-law living quarters or a teenagers personal suite. The recreation room sprawls out as well as the full kitchen, laundry room, big bedroom and full bath. This is a full apartment with its own entrance and another screened porch to enjoy the charming pond. There is walk-in storage space galore in this home and an automatic lawn sprinkler system. A creek bed borders the property! Privacy, privacy, privacy!
- MLS® #1414572
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Fenced Yard, Pond, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentJudy Smith
- Listing OfficeImpact Realty Group - Gville
- Address240 Mckinney Road
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub-Jetted, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other, In-Law Suite, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Ventless
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 8:31pm EDT.