Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
156 Appaloosa Trail, Gaffney
Quiet, lovely, easy. When you arrive home you are at the end of the private road. Your brick house faces a large pond that you don't have to take care of. Just view it and all the wildlife that visits there. At your back door there is a lovely pasture with several horses to watch. The neighbor feeds them, cares for the fencing and you get to enjoy the view. Serene. Two of the three bedrooms have attached bathrooms. The third bedroom doubles as a viewing room over the pond, a football room or Nascar room depending upon the season. It could be your office, guest room or orchid filled green house room. The living room has gas logs full brick fireplace. Dine in the dining room or kitchen or picnic under the 2 car carport. These two acres can also provide a fantasy "Hundred Acre Woods" for your grandchildren. See it today! Dream about it tonight and buy it tomorrow. Poo Bear would love it.
- MLS® #1414555
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Water View
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCarolyn Weisbecker
- Listing OfficeUpstate Realty & Associates
- Address156 Appaloosa Trail
- Zip Code29341
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Dual Master Bedrooms, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Dwn Draft, Dishwasher
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 7:31am EDT.