Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
101 Firestone Way, Simpsonville
Former model home available now as-is! The Cameron home's clean lines and an open floor plan create flow on the main level, while the mud hall gives boots and bags a home of their own. The upstairs owner's suite features a mammoth closet deserving of its own zip code. Just minutes from some of Greenville County's best schools, shopping and dining, this active, close-knit community boasts luxury amenities that make every day feel like a getaway, including two pools, a playground, cabana/clubhouse, eight acres of wooded common space and more. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills.
- MLS® #1414438
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,600
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Patio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJosh Riley
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address101 Firestone Way
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Intercom, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces3
- ElementaryBells Crossing
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 5:46am EDT.