Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Wood Creek Road, Mauldin
Big Things Are Coming To Mauldin! This amazing home is located less than a half mile walk away from the Mauldin City Center project that is coming soon. The mixed-use project will include a village green, retail, dining and office space. Equally as exciting, the Swamp Rabbit Trail will also come through downtown Mauldin, before it extends to Mauldin High School and the other big project coming to Mauldin, Bridgeway Station. Now is the time to get it on Mauldin living before prices go up! This incredible home was just completely renovated and updated, and it is absolutely beautiful. The home has a new architectural shingle roof, new HVAC, new windows and new garage doors and openers, so all the “big ticket” expenses that can sometimes come with a home have been taken are of. The home has curb appeal to spare with it’s full-length rocking-chair front porch and it’s side-entry garage. But just wait until you see the inside. The main floor has gleaming hardwood floors throughout the entire main floor that will take your breath away. Some are original to the home, and some are brand new, but they are integrated so perfectly that it’s impossible to tell which ones are which (I dare you to try!). The kitchen is completely new – brand new custom soft-close cabinets, new granite countertops and new stainless appliances. Be sure to take not of the brand new butler’s pantry in the adjoining formal dining room that adds additional cabinet space. Also on the main floor of the home are the spacious great room, which features a gas-log fireplace, as well as the laundry room and a privately-located powder room. The master bedroom is large enough to accommodate any size bedroom furniture, has dual closets, and a fully remodeled bathroom with a new vanity, new granite vanity top, custom tile floor, and custom tile shower with a glass door. In addition to the master suite, there are two additional guest bedrooms and a guest bathroom on the second level. There is also a huge bonus room above the garage which is accessed by it’s own private staircase, making it a perfect location for a teen suite or a guest suite. Some of the other brand new improvements to the home, include new carpeting, fresh neutral paint throughout, new custom plumbing and lighting fixtures throughout, and new custom tile floors, new vanities and new granite vanity tops in all the bathrooms. This gorgeous home is priced to sell at only $250,000!
- MLS® #1414404
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,200
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentSteve Bright
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address106 Wood Creek Road
- SubdivisionWood Creek
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, In-Law Suite, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:01am EDT.