Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
226 Delbourne Lane, Greer
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready NOW! Just off the Savannah's two-story foyer, useful flex space makes a great office. in the kitchen, the walk-in pantry and ample counter space simplify meal prep. Upstairs, sizable secondary bedrooms surround the loft. Just off I-85 and nestled between Hwy 14 and Hwy 101, Manor at Abner Creek is conveniently situated near both Spartanburg and Greenville. Work and play are just minutes away, including BMW, the airport and plenty of shopping and dining. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle, while saving you thousands on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1414321
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Other, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentJosh Riley
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
- Address226 Delbourne Lane
- SubdivisionThe Manor at Abner Creek
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 11th, 2020 at 3:31pm EDT.