Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Willow Lake Court, Easley
Impressive Equestrian Estate just minutes from I-85, school, shopping, dining and more. Professionally installed 40 meter fenced and lighted dressage Area with Copper River sand, Barn with guest apartment, private in-law suite. Over 5000+ square feet of luxury living with 5BR/4.5BA plus additional living and office space on the basement level sitting on 7.5 acres. Custom paint finishes, exquisite ceiling treatments, plantation shutters and hardwoods found throughout. Luxurious Living Room appointed with custom designed gas fireplace, detailed coffered ceiling with accent lighting and a granite topped wet bar with glass display cabinets and wine cooler. Spacious Sunroom with heated tile floors for year round enjoyment. Large Kitchen offering ample custom cabinetry, a large center island with wine storage on both sides, granite countertops, gas cooktop, dual dishwashers, convection wall oven and integrated refrigerator. Formal Dining Room ready for your next celebration enjoys a large bay window, heavy crown molding, picture frame wainscoting, a chandelier with custom painted and lit trey ceiling . Family Room features built-in bookshelves, a double trey ceiling with backlighting and faux copper detail along with a custom gas fireplace. Spacious and private Master Suite with sitting area, fireplace, jetted tub, separate shower with tile surround, bench and dual heads. The secondary Bedrooms are generously sized and complete with walk-in closets, lighted ceiling fans and they share a centrally located Hall Bath with furniture style vanity with granite and claw foot slipper tub. A circular stairway gives access to the 3rd floor where you’ll find a seperate, private Guest Suite with full Bath, walk-in closet, built-in cabinetry,a bevy of windows overlooking the vast pastures and access to attic storage. The terrace level, currently used as an office, has a full bath and separate entrance offering the options of becoming additional Living Quarters or In-law Suite. The exterior of the home is just as outstanding as the interior! A spacious 2-car attached Garage offers a full bank of cabinetry and workshop area along with a heated and cooled Fitness Room/Pool mechanical room. A dumb waiter located in the garage easily transports items from the garage to the main floor. Outside is a large parking area with a lighted basketball court. A Trex Deck, complete with retractable awning & custom railing overlooks a sparkling Gunite salt water pool as well as the Gazebo, Riding Arena and Barn. Outdoor Kitchen with natural stone counter, bar seating, huge grill. A split level off the Outdoor Kitchen has a built-in hot tub with a tempered glass wall. A large covered patio is located beneath the deck. The Barn is complete with (3) 12x12 stalls, a tack room, hot water wash rack, tractor parking, hay room and a half bath with washing machine hook-up for riding gear. Additionally , a Guest Apartment Studio is located above the barn with a Kitchenette and full Bath. The possibilities are endless for this private Equestrian Estate that is centrally located between Clemson, Anderson and Greenville and only 1hr and 15 minutes from the Tryon International Equestrian Center.
- MLS® #1414278
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Deck, Hot Tub, Pool-In Ground, Outdoor Kitchen, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Riding Area, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Pasture, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water View
- Listing AgentChet Smith
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address103 Willow Lake Court
- Zip Code29642
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Intercom, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Wine Chiller, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesCirculating, Gas Logs, Screen, Ventless
- StoriesThree +
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 7th, 2020 at 6:16am EDT.