Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
203 Briar Creek Road, Greer
This charming four bedroom property is nestled perfectly in the ever sought after Sugar Creek community on the east side of Greenville, walkable to one of the three pools in the neighborhood and zoned for award winning schools. This home sits on a beautiful lot that is just under half an acre, and has a screened porch with an oversized Trex deck to enjoy the view of it all. Your new kitchen has been updated with granite countertops and is nicely fitted with stainless steel appliances with a gas Wolf cooktop. The open floor plan flows nicely between your kitchen with an oversized center island, generous eat in area and cozy den with a gas log masonry fireplace. Off the entry you will find an equally sized living room that can act as another hang out area and office. The formal dining room is a great size as well and ready for your next dinner party with friends and family. Upstairs you will find a master suite that is light and bright featuring two closets and an en suite bath with tiled shower and two shower heads. There are three secondary bedrooms rounding out the upstairs with a shared hall bath. Sugar Creek is a one of a kind community and homes like this do not last long, so get your appointment scheduled today!
- MLS® #1414250
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1980
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Pool, Security Guard, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorAluminum Siding, Brick Veneer-Partial
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentAndy Turner
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address203 Briar Creek Road
- SubdivisionSugar Creek
- Zip Code29650
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Other
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Bookcase, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Security System Leased, Sky Lights, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Walk In
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingBaseboard, Damper Controlled, Electric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Masonry, Screen, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryBuena Vista
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 2:01pm EDT.