Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
210 Bradley Boulevard, Greenville
This home has it all - classic updated charm, tons of room, privacy, a huge yard, plenty of parking and unbelievable location. 5 Bedrooms and 2 full baths, hardwoods and an updated kitchen. The kitchen has beautiful white cabinets, granite countertops, a gas stove and an extra long bar that opens to the dining room. Both the dining room and living room have huge picture windows that bring natural light into the home. This house is perfectly suited for guests or a large family. Behind the living room are 2 large bedrooms that share a full bath. Then down the hall there are 3 other large bedrooms that share another full bath. The yard is to die for...mature trees, plants and flowers are everywhere. There's also a walk-in basement with plenty of dry storage and a new vapor barrier. The best way to enter this home is through the super convenient circular driveway that runs in the alley behind this home. When you add a new roof in 2018 and a transferrable termite bond, this home really does have it all.
- MLS® #1414248
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleBungalow, Ranch
- ParkingCarport 1 Car
- GaragesCarport 1 Car
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- Listing AgentRobert Lentz
- Listing OfficeThe Lentz Team
- Address210 Bradley Boulevard
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Some Window Trtmnts, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.