Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
120 Cooper Drive, Simpsonville
PRICED SIGNIFICANTLY BELOW APPRAISED VALUE!! No detail has been overlooked in this completely renovated farm house that’s situated on 5 Acres with a fenced pasture, 4 stall barn, 40x40 outbuilding suitable for trailers & RVs, a new 36x18 vermiculite in-ground pool, outstanding outdoor living areas, and an amazing 6000 sf interior with all the luxury features & space that you want and need! An extended and circular driveway leads you to the home’s wrap around front porch where you will want to sit for hours and enjoy the peace & beauty that the rural setting offers. A fully transomed front entrance opens into a wide Foyer where you will discover multipiece moldings, designer lighting, and newly refinished hardwood floors. An elegant, yet comfortable formal Dining Room can be found just off the Foyer It features the first of two gas log fireplaces along with traditional wainscoting and easy access to the Kitchen. The two-story Great Room is the home’s true gathering spot. It showcases the second fireplace that’s flanked by custom built-ins and a floor to ceiling natural stone surround. Boxed columns allow you to extend your entertaining space into the adjoining Sun Room that also flows seamlessly onto the outdoor living areas. Furniture quality custom cabinetry lines the Kitchen with storage space and granite countertops give you workspace galore. It also includes sleek stainless steel appliances, a walk-in pantry, and diagonally set tile flooring. Beyond the Kitchen you will be thrilled to find a more casual Breakfast Area, the first of two main level Laundry Rooms, and a super convenient “drop zone” with a built-in desk. A rear staircase leads you to a private upstairs bedroom suite with a full bath, walk-in closet, and access to the unfinished walk-out attic. The main level Master Suite offers a serene bedroom and a newly updated ensuite bath with a deep soaking tub, subway tiled shower with pebble flooring & frameless glass enclosure, extended vanity with dual sinks, and an amazing walk-in closet. Four more secondary bedrooms, each with private access to a full bath can be found on the main level along with an amazing Media Room, Home Office, the second Laundry Room, and tons of storage space. A newly completed Bonus Suite/Flex Space can be found upstairs. It would make the ideal second family room, private guest suite, or home gym…its possibilities are endless! In addition to the pool space, other important exterior features include a covered composite rear porch that overlooks the rear acreage, open backyard space with a fire pit, a side entry double Garage connected to the home by a breezeway, 10 zone sprinkler system, well with Water Tech UV filtration system, electric pasture fencing, multiple HVAC systems, multiple water heaters, and so much more!
- MLS® #1414235
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop, Yard Door
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorHardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stall, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Riding Area, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal, Porch-Wrap Around
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space, Dehumidifier
- Listing AgentTracy Mcalister-bridges
- Listing OfficeCarolina Moves, Llc
- Address120 Cooper Drive
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Walk In, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Electric, Other, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Screen
- ElementaryRudolph Gordon
- MiddleRudolph Gordon
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 9:31pm EDT.