Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7 Lost Trail Drive, Landrum
Come home to The Cliffs at Glassy, The Cliffs’ original gated golf and wellness community atop Glassy Mountain in Landrum, SC. Sitting at a high elevation of nearly 2400 feet, this beautiful, craftsman mountain home is meticulously maintained. Scenic mountain setting with huge rock outcroppings, seasonal views and 1.18 acres of usable land with carefree gardens. Impressively designed by David Green with high quality finishes and large windows throughout for a true “light and bright” feel. Prepare to say “wow” when stepping inside and seeing the main level which offers tremendous living spaces including a large kitchen with island, high end cabinetry, a Viking range, granite counter tops, a great room with a stone floor to ceiling gas fireplace, open dining room, large laundry, office (with built-ins), a sizeable deck and screened in porch. Also on the main level is an oversized master bedroom suite, featuring a Juliet balcony, a generous walk-in closet, plush master bath with jetted tub and separate tiled shower. A loft overlooking the great room makes the perfect study or craft space. The lower level is designed for overnight guests and includes two spacious bedroom suites, each with their own bathroom. There is also a family room with a second fireplace, and large enough for both a sitting area and a pool table. From the family room, walk out to a second covered deck, then along a well-lit walkway to a secluded back yard gazebo, to take in the mountain sights along with the soothing sounds of a stream bordering the property. There is abundant storage space throughout the lower level and easy access to attic storage space connected to the loft. The oversized two-car garage features a separate work/storage room. This home is beautifully designed with impeccable, carefree landscaping and an easy to maintain 3400+ square feet. Plan a visit to see it today; it will not last long on the market! A Cliffs Club membership is available to purchase with the real estate.
- MLS® #1414220
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,400
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesAthletic Facilities Field, Common Areas, Club House, Dog Park, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Lights, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Other, Path, Playground, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Spa/Hot Tub, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Mountain, Mountain View, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentBrett Samuels
- Listing OfficeCliffs Realty Sales Sc, Llc
- Address7 Lost Trail Drive
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Glassy
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Ventless
- MiddleBlue Ridge
- HighBlue Ridge
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 8th, 2020 at 2:31pm EDT.