Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
112 Bexhill Court, Greenville
Great location, INCREDIBLE KITCHEN, and fantastic yard with heated POOL! Flowing floor plan provides the right balance of common space and private space, with a great interface to the outdoors! Spacious kitchen features extensive custom maple cabinetry and granite counter space, stainless steel Kitchen Aid double range, microwave and dishwasher, beautiful ceramic tile backsplash, along with recessed and under cabinet lighting, and natural light from the kitchen sink window overlooking the heated swimming POOL & SPA in the back yard. Fresh paint and new carpet! Incredible kitchen counter, cabinet & pantry space for the chef with under kitchen sink hot water heater! Hardwood floors tie the flowing floor plan together, combining an openness between the kitchen, dining room and den, complimented by a formal living room that can double as an office. The welcoming formal foyer also leads to the upstairs bedrooms. The master bedroom suite includes a completely updated master bath with ceramic tile flooring and tub surround, a jetted tub, new vanity, and fresh paint. Also, the private balcony accessed from the Master suite provides another tranquil spot to relax and easily enjoy the outdoors. The rest of the upstairs includes three additional bedrooms, all beautifully decorated, along with newly updated hall full bath. Don't miss tucked away in the two-car side-entry garage an additional heated and cooled room that can serve as a separate office space, workshop, or hobby room. You also have to see the awesome back yard that offers so much flexibility for entertainment, enjoying nature, and relaxation! The heated fiberglass pool with attached spa and water slide will provide hours of enjoyment, complimented by the other back yard features including the fire pit, deck, patio, and screened porch. The back yard is beautifully landscaped and hardscaped making it a pleasure to view. Finally, this home's location is ideal, being only a few minutes from Cherrydale shopping & restaurants, and just minutes from Travelers Rest, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, and Downtown Greenville, while the mountains beckon from the north are a short drive away. Come see for yourself and schedule your tour today!
- MLS® #1414206
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1976
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMark Hoagland
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address112 Bexhill Court
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite, Gas Dryer Hookup, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryDuncan Chapel
- HighTravelers Rest
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 9:46pm EDT.