Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
285 Crossthorn Road, Salley
The property offers the perfect opportunity to design your dream lifestyle. Approximately seven acres with an existing home that can be designed to fit your needs as an occupied owner, a getaway from the hustle of city life or as a rental property, investment property, etc. The property offers water at various locations on the property, oversized garage with workshop and multiple electrical outlets, gazebo, and a former greenhouse that can be restored or torn down. Imagine the possibilities that exist with this property once it is yours, examples could possibly be an RV park or horse farm. Seller may be open to 5 more acres to be sold separately if the buyer is interested. Cash or Conventional financing is best for this property.
- MLS® #1414202
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 1 Car, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesDetached Garage 1 Car, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Wooded
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentCynthia Nichols
- Listing OfficeJackson Stanley Realtors
- Address285 Crossthorn Road
- Zip Code29137
- InteriorOther, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Tub Garden, Countertops – Laminate, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 1:16pm EDT.