Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
281 Summer Winds Lane, Inman
Great home in a quiet subdivision with no HOA near Lake Bowen! With 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths, this home has everything you need. Large living space, an eat in kitchen that overlooks the fenced in back yard. Spacious Master bedroom with a seating area, full bathroom and a walk-in closet. With freshly painted interior, this beautiful home is move in ready and waiting for you!
- MLS® #1414149
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Fenced Yard
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMichelle Rehbein
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Company
- Address281 Summer Winds Lane
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleBoiling Springs
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 12:01pm EDT.