Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
114 Mason Street, Greenville
Welcome to 14 Mason Street in the growing downtown Greenville. This cute 2 bedroom/ 1 bath home is within walking distance to The Village of West Greenville, a community where artists and friends gather. With this great location you will be living the downtown lifestyle dream! As you walk through the front door you are welcomed by beautiful wood floors throughout the main living area. Feel right at home with the inviting large living area with a fireplace in the living room. The entertainment possibilities are endless as this home features an open kitchen with dining area and fenced in side yard! When you walk through the entry and living room you are greeted by the breakfast room and kitchen. The kitchen features a window over the sink that looks out into the fenced side yard. Off of the dining area you have a large mud room, plenty of room to use as you wish. This room houses the washing machine and dryer. There are 2 storage buildings on the property. One building has electricity and security. The other storage building is in the fenced portion of the yard. If the downtown lifestyle is what you are looking for, this is a must see home!!
- MLS® #1414133
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1950
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorAluminum Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Enclosed, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSharlan Kozak
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address114 Mason Street
- Zip Code29611
- InteriorHardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.