Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
530 Chick Springs Road, Greenville
Prided reduced!! "Mid-century modern" UPDATED! Easy to show and thoroughly cleaned, pressure washed, and disinfected for your viewing comfort. There are so few houses of this caliber in this price range and square footage so close to Greenville (named as one of the top places to live in the U.S.). The big yard (0.58 acres) and a two-car garage with a workshop are added bonuses to this home. The house is less than 8 minutes to the heart of downtown Greenville with all its attractions and festivities. The house overlooks the green space along Chick Springs Road. A sidewalk is planned for this community, making walking or biking to school and downtown activities a pleasure. This is one of the few homes that can be accessed either by Chick Springs Road via the new concrete driveway on the front or from the back side along Shines Alley, providing additional privacy. The home has great attributes, including a light filled sun room, cozy dining room that flows into the kitchen, living room (with decorative fireplace), two guest bedrooms, a master with a walk in cedar lined closet and updated bathroom. Hardwoods and smooth ceilings are great features of the home. The updated kitchen features stainless appliances, new cabinets, a custom tile back splash, and marbleized quartz counter tops. All the rooms are on one level with no steps into the house from the garage. This property could possibly be used as an Air BnB or living space for a family member. There is easy access to health care, entertainment, restaurants, and the interstates. Residents may join nearby Stone Lake Community Club and Pool. Ask for a list of all the upgrades to the home, including new roof and gutters, new HVAC, tankless water heater, new paint, new flooring, etc. Amenities are too many to mention! NO HOA FEE!
- MLS® #1414097
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1959
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleRanch, Traditional
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Porch-Front, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSome Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentRobyn Gillis
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address530 Chick Springs Road
- SubdivisionStone Lake Hts
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 2:46pm EDT.