Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
104 Nine Bark Way, Sunset
Generously endowed with natural, architectural and aesthetic charm, this listing represents one of the finest properties on Lake Keowee. From its enviable situation on a premier, south-facing waterfront lot with golf course and State Park views to its timeless character and luxurious finishes, no detail has been overlooked. Precisely poised to capitalize on privacy, slope and exposure, the boutique architecture is at once enchanting, comfortable and practical. Inviting living spaces extend over three levels (with the option of an elevator), and overflow onto balconies and patios, and on … to the lawn, beach and tree-hung lot. Spacious interior and exterior dining and entertaining areas radiate from a chef’s kitchen of magnificent proportions, replete with high-end appliances set in eye-catching granite and wood worktops. Beyond generous kitchen pocket doors, the heated, flagstone-floored patio has screens that drop down at the touch of a button, or raise for access to gardens and a lawn sufficient for croquet or badminton. The bright living room, with its inviting window seat and marble flush-to-floor hearth is underpinned with solid quarter-sawn white oak flooring, as is the dining room to which it lies adjacent beyond one of many graceful arched openings. While all five en suite bedrooms (one presently serving as a second home office) are generously sized, the prime bedroom possesses sublime proportions, a reading alcove with restful lake views, sumptuous onyx bathroom, and well-appointed walk-in closets. Upstairs, a media room with private balcony and snacking kitchen stands ready to produce either popcorn or coffee. At lake level, an exercise room and bunk room share one of six full (plus two half) bathrooms, an outdoor shower and beach access. Bespoke cabinetry throughout is by Morgan Creek Cabinets. Bountiful storage options include two substantial heated rooms that could easily convert to further living space. Exceptional millwork, exquisite plumbing and electrical fixtures (including numerous antiques), built-in display units and sumptuous drapery and carpets are details that speak to the quality and timelessness of this exceptional offering.
- MLS® #1414083
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage6,800
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleCraftsman, Tri/Split Level
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Security Guard, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Hot Tub, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address104 Nine Bark Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Slate, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesTri/Split Level
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 3:01pm EDT.