Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4 Lemington Court, Greenville
You'll love this newly renovated house in the highly sought-after Half Mile Lake Subdivision. The split foyer is open to the ceiling of the second floor, and rises to the great room and new kitchen, perfect for family gatherings. The master bedroom has a huge closet, and a full bath with his and hers sinks, granite counters, jetted tub, and separate shower. The downstairs features a large bedroom, full bath and a bonus room/den perfect for movie night or kids play area. The view from the balcony off the kitchen is stunning and perfect for grilling. Enjoy your family and friends in your new home.
- MLS® #1414040
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Split Foyer
- AmenitiesClub House, Landscape Maintenance, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentDavid Sitzler
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address4 Lemington Court
- SubdivisionHalf Mile Lake
- Zip Code29609
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 1:01pm EDT.