Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
201 Laurel Drive, Greenville
Excellent opportunity to own 1 ACRE in Greenville with no HOA, options are endless. Pool? Tennis/basketball court? RV/boat on property….also boasts a totally renovated Brick Home within Award Winning schools. Comes complete with a hugh (aprox 1000 sq ft) Garage great for shop/mechanic which has electric, water and even plumbed for a toilet. Plenty of storage (or workshop) in your walk-in crawl space also. Interior Renovations include, 100% rewired and new 200 amp service panel, 100% new plumbing, New furnace/Condenser and all new ducts. refinished hardwood, ceramic tile floor and tiled showers, carpet. New crown and base molding. All Interior doors and hardware. Solid wood vanities with granite countertops, double sink vanity in master bath with soft close doors, new bathroom toilets/accessories. New staircase going up and down. Tiled fireplace with new doors. All new electrical fixtures including recess lighting in kitchen, lower level and walk in closet. New kitchen cabinets with granite counter tops, Stainless steel kitchen appliance package. Exterior Renovations include, new roof, all new windows, 2 sliding doors off the back one of which leads to a new deck overlooking your 1 acre other onto concrete deck. Front entry door, rails and banisters added to front porch. Landscaping, exterior painting and vinyl siding. New garage door opener. Prime location, Very little traffic. 20 min to BMW manufacturing, 14 min to Michelin NA Headquarters and Downtown Greenville, 7 min Clemson Automotive Engineering, Hubble Lighting and Fisher Middle School.
- MLS® #1414020
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTri/Split Level
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingDetached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesDetached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Patio
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentMark Smith
- Listing OfficeBrand Name Real Estate Upstate
- Address201 Laurel Drive
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Freezer, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesMasonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- StoriesTri/Split Level
- MiddleDr. Phinnize J. Fisher
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:01pm EDT.