Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
400 Mills Avenue 204, Greenville
Who wouldn’t love coming home every day to a historical building that has so much charm and built in character? This 1-bedroom, 1-bath loft has exposed brick, 3 large windows, concrete floors and an amazing heart of pine original ceiling. This unit is unique for The Lofts as it is bigger than most 1 bedrooms and offers a great view with tons of natural light. The large open kitchen, with a bar top counter and gas stove, is just the right size for family and friends. The bedroom is large and features a walk-in closet with tons of extra shelving, storage and a pully system bike rack perfect for keeping your bike out of the way. The large bathroom has large counter space, custom shelving and a large shower area. The Lofts at Mills Mill offers a walk back in time with savored history that includes an exercise facility, enormous common area for community gatherings, a grilling patio area, community gardens for resident use, a dog park and not to mention an amazing pool! You must truly visit to appreciate the Lofts at Mills Mill. Schedule your showing today!
- MLS® #1414015
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built2003
- AmenitiesClub House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Historic Area, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesHandicap Access, Pool-In Ground, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Corner, Level, Sidewalk, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentDeanna Arce
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address400 Mills Avenue 204
- SubdivisionLofts @ Mills Mill
- Zip Code29605
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops-Other
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- ElementaryThomas E. Kerns
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 2:16pm EDT.