Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
106 Ebaugh Avenue, Greenville
Don’t miss this move in ready home walking distance to Cleveland Park, the Swamp Rabbit Trail, Lauren’s Rd Revitalization area, and many shops and restaurants. This 3 bedroom. 2.5 bath home features all bedrooms upstairs and a large walk-in master closet. hardwood floors throughout the main level. Open kitchen and den connect to 3 season enclosed porch with convertible breakfast table. A formal dining room and home office round out the front of the house. This is a great opportunity to own close to all the great things Downtown Greenville has to offer.
- MLS® #1413976
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Sloped Gently, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space
- Listing AgentHeidi Putnam
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address106 Ebaugh Avenue
- Zip Code29607
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Electric
- ElementaryEast North St
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2020 at 12:46pm EDT.