Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Smith Wall Road, Chesnee
Lovely, well established 3 bedroom, 1 bath ranch home with original hardwood floors and 1.29 acres located in the Chesnee area. This lovely home comes with a large back and front yard that invites gardening and outside play. As your enter the large kitchen from the single car garage, you will be amazed at the abundance of both counter and cabinet space . These are great features for meal prep and storage. As you leave the kitchen you enter the large living area that is spacious for entertaining or just having a family night . Down the hall, you will fine a den area with a fireplace. This area invites you in to have a cup of coffee while reading a book or taking in a favorite TV show. This home also has 3 spacious bedrooms and bath. This home has seen many memories throughout the years and is ready for you to move in and create new memories with your own family.
- MLS® #1413957
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1967
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentParker Mcgraw
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address305 Smith Wall Road
- Zip Code29323
- InteriorHardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Blown, Countertops – Laminate
- AppliancesCook Top-Electric, Oven-Electric
- HeatingPropane Gas
- CoolingWall/Window Units
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 10:46pm EDT.