Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
809 Jadeite Way, Duncan
Do not miss our on this GORGEOUS home in the sought after Sapphire Pointe neighborhood. This house has it all! With an open floorpan that is flooded with natural sunlight throughout the day, it is sure to impress. Boasting 5 bedroom and 4 full baths, there is plenty of space for all. If entertaining is your thing, you will love the open concept from the kitchen into the living room! Pets? No problem! The manufactured hardwood flooring is super durable and easy to clean. Warranties on this new construction home are transferable to the new owner and all appliances stay! The seller also very recently installed a full sprinkler system. You will see the line in the yard from where it was installed. Those should disappear when the weather gets nicer!
- MLS® #1413875
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,200
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Concrete Plank, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesPatio
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentKallie Karasch
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address809 Jadeite Way
- SubdivisionSapphire Pointe
- Zip Code29334
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Smooth, Open Floor Plan, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Ceiling – Coffered, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Radon System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Damper Controlled
- CoolingDamper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryAbner Creek
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 1:31pm EDT.