Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
426 Laurel Hill Drive, Roebuck
Gorgeous and meticulously maintained home in the Desirable Bradford Crossing Subdivision. This home is only 10 minutes from the heart of downtown Spartanburg with easy access to I-26 and I-85 for both employment and entertainment. The front entrance welcomes you into the foyer with 9 foot ceilings with crown molding, hardwood floors and open floor plan. Tons of natural light from expansive windows with easy access to kitchen and living areas. Open kitchen has recessed lighting, hardwood cabinets, and granite countertops. Flat top stove, microwave and dishwasher installed, all surrounded by quality tile floor for easy clean up. Breakfast area has private view of backyard with lots of light to start the day off right. Living room has cathedral ceiling with fan, recessed accent lighting, gas log fireplace with mantle. Master suite has a trey ceiling with fan, crown moldings and room for large furniture. The two spare bedrooms are on the opposite side of the private master, each with large closets and ceiling fans. Entertainment deck is sized for real enjoyment and has a beautiful view of the landscaped level yard with privacy fence.
- MLS® #1413871
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJake Adams
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address426 Laurel Hill Drive
- SubdivisionBradford Crossing
- Zip Code29376
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleGable Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 9th, 2020 at 8:16pm EDT.