Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
167 Summer Lane, Mill Spring
Enjoy the beauty of one of Western North Carolina's premiere mountain lakes from this large, comfortable home. 167 Summer Lane offers easy access down a gentle slope to a wide plank dock with light and all the pleasures of lake life -- all just a few steps away from all the amenities of a well-maintained, luxurious home. Owners updated everything in recent years: new custom tile and oak hardwood floors; all new high end, HVAC equipment; new roof. The split level entry leads to formal living and dining, family room and kitchen with lake views, and library/music room/ office. Kitchen sports nearly new Bosch dishwasher and gas cooktop. Head up a couple steps to four bedrooms and spacious master with luxurious bath. A large back deck with built in seating is perfect for gathering family and friends in the Carolina sunshine.
- MLS® #1413867
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesBoat Ramp, Common Areas, Dock, Horses Permitted, Neighborhood Lake/Pond, Path, Private Roads, Security Guard, Water Access
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStone, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Sloped Gently, Water Access, Wooded, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJeffrey Byrd
- Listing OfficeWalker, Wallace & Emerson Rlty
- Address167 Summer Lane
- CityMill Spring
- Zip Code28756
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Security System Owned, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Double Oven, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Starter, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryPolk Central
- MiddlePolk County Middle
- HighPolk County
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 2:16am EDT.