Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
207 Hope Street, Greenville
Downtown Dream – low maintenance custom townhome (without the high condo regime fees) located 2 blocks from Main Street, the new Bohemian Hotel and Camperdown Development. Imagine yourself living in Greenville’s “sweet spot” where you will soon discover that your most challenging daily decision will be whether to take a short walk to enjoy Greenville’s award winning downtown, take a short walk to Greenville’s Falls Park, Cleveland Park and Swamp Rabbit Trail or to stay home and enjoy the quiet and tranquility that is Hope Street. When Hope Street is home …there simply is no bad decision. This newer custom home truly has it all ...location, location, location with design and finish elements you will want to see today! From the time you walk in the front door you will fall in love with the open living areas with ten and twelve foot ceilings and oversized glass doors and transoms that take you through the home and into the tranquility of the fenced courtyard. This home features an open concept floor plan that is filled with light and flows effortlessly from the inside to the private outside living and entertaining patios and courtyard. When family and friends gather in the kitchen you will certainly enjoy the island, gas cook top and custom cabinets. The master bedroom suite will become your sanctuary. Upstairs you will find three large bedrooms with walkin closets, custom molding, baths with tile, granite and custom cabinetry plus a bonus room (with huge walk in closet) perfect for an office, home gym, children’s playroom or whatever you choose. Another plus not to miss is the low monthly HOA fee of $150 which covers yard maintenance. Don’t miss your opportunity to call Hope Street home! Architect-Kevin Culhan, Interior Design by Fowler Interiors, Landscape Architect - Curly Willow Designs.
- MLS® #1413865
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2014
- AmenitiesLawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentLeigh Irwin
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address207 Hope Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Leased, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Microwave-Convection, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementarySara Collins
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 5:01am EDT.