Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
213 Kilgore Circle, Simpsonville
Welcome to KILGORE PLANTATION - This home is in the popular Five Forks area that is conveniently located to I-85, I-385, Downtown Greenville, and the Shops & Restaurants of Pelham and Woodruff Rd. The size of this house is the WOW Factor including 6 BR, 5.5 BA with Master on Main, 4 Bedrooms on the Second Floor, and a Bedroom and Full Bath in the Finished Walk-out Basement. The Homeowners have added many upgrades including a SALTWATER POOL, all new PAINT, FINISHED Hardwood Floors, Updated the Decking with iron railing, and added exterior landscape lighting with new fenced backyard. The dramatic double door entry opens up into a 2 story foyer featuring the most exquisite moldings and trim work. As you enter the foyer to the left, there is a sunny office with double french doors, a wall of built-ins for storage, a window seat and coffered ceiling. To your right is a large formal dining room with a butlers pantry and double french doors to the front porch. The 2 story living room features a gas log pass through fireplace to a beautiful screened porch, and a catwalk balcony overlooking the living room from the second floor above. The gourmet kitchen boasts a 6 burner gas range with griddle, a pot filler system, trendy farm sink, granite counter-tops, tiled back splash, and work island with sink. The kitchen and breakfast area den combination, has gorgeous coffered ceiling with built-ins on either side of the real wood burning fireplace. You can open the double set of french doors to enjoy the back deck and have a beverage while overlooking the oversize SALTWATER POOL. The second floor has lots of room for everyone including 4 bedrooms and 3 baths a well as a huge bonus/media room, and a separate Office Nook with Built-in Cabinets...and there are 2 sets of stairs for easy access to the main level. The BASEMENT is perfect for a multi-generational family, teen suite, or amazing guest suite featuring a second kitchen, living room, bedroom with full bath, workout room, flex room, and 4th car garage door/work room for hobbies, tools, lawn equipment or other. There are also two sets of french doors for a walkout to the beautiful brick patio and pool area featuring a built-in Grill with a separate screen patio that can also be accessed from the guest bedroom. There are two full levels in this home for entertaining family and friends. Too many features and an absolute must see home! Make your appointment today to see this amazing home that's absolutely ready for you to make you own! There is nothing for you to do, but enjoy.
- MLS® #1413839
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,000
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Lights, Landscape Maintenance, Pool, Tennis Court
- ParkingDetached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- GaragesDetached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Workshop
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Wooded
- Listing AgentSherry Donohue
- Listing OfficeRe/max Results
- Address213 Kilgore Circle
- SubdivisionKilgore Plantation
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior Features2nd Stair Case, 2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Intercom, In-Law Suite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning, Wine Chiller
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesDouble Sided/See Through, Gas Logs, Masonry, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 8:31pm EDT.