Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
465 Morningmist Drive, Moore
MAKE YOUR PLANS TO come see this: 4 bedroom home in desirable district #5, Morning Lake subdivision. This one will meet all your needs. The 4th bedroom is located on the main level with private bathroom. There is the perfect home office with French doors on the first level. The awesome master bedroom is Texas size with an adjoining master bath. The master walk in closet is THE dream closet!! Huge with 2 large walk-in sides to the closet! The beautiful back covered deck overlooks the large side yard and wooded back. Custom kitchen with solid surface counter tops and a work island to fit any cook's needs. A beautiful glass backsplash adds luxury to the kitchen. The home office has French doors and is located on the first floor away from the traffic flow and away from any noise of the great room and kitchen. Most rooms have a fresh neutral paint color to blend with any decor. This home is MOVE IN READY! Minutes to GSP International Airport and just 20-30 minutes to most any location. Price has been adjusted by $25,000.00!!!
- MLS® #1413664
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,800
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- ExteriorBlock, Hardboard Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentTrish Hollon
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address465 Morningmist Drive
- SubdivisionMorning Lake 033
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops-Solid Surface, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 1:01am EDT.