Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
310 Anderson Street, Greenville
You will be amazed to see how the owner has meticulously maintained this beautiful brick, newer construction home with 2 car-garage in downtown Greenville. This home is located within walking distance of some of downtown Greenville's award winning restaurants and only a few blocks from Greenville Drive Stadium. So many upgrades were chosen when the owner purchased this home in 2017 including: Caesar Stone quartz countertops in kitchen, master bathroom and powder rooms, elegant subway tile backsplash, Frigidaire Gallery refrigerator, gas range, and dishwasher, built-in GE wine chiller, under cabinet lighting, hardwood flooring throughout main living areas, wood shelving in closets; smart features including keyless locks, Ring camera doorbell, video security cameras, alarm system, and Nest thermostats which can all be controlled through a secure app on your phone; tankless water heater, built-in irrigation system, excellent landscaping, screened-in porch, and upgraded exterior brick flooring on porches with gas lantern on front porch. This home also has energy efficient attic insulation which was an upgrade to keep power bills low. Upstairs you will find the over-sized master suite with trey ceiling, 2 walk-in closets, Toto Washlet bidet toilet, and tiled master bathrooms with double vanity and tiled shower. 2 additional bedrooms are located upstairs as well as the other full bathroom and laundry room. Yard maintenance is handled by the HOA, so no need spending the weekend trimming shrubs or cutting the grass! To find a home in this immaculate condition downtown is rare so contact me today to schedule a private showing.
- MLS® #1413655
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2017
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesDetached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Sidewalk
- Listing AgentRyan Rosenfeld
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address310 Anderson Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Wine Chiller
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 1:01am EDT.