Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22 Larose Court, Simpsonville
Brand NEW energy-efficient home ready April 2020! Outfit the Dalton’s main-level flex space as a home office and skip your commute. In the kitchen, the island overlooks the open living space. Upstairs, the loft separates the secondary bedrooms from the owner’s suite. Just minutes from some of Greenville County's best schools, shopping and dining, this active, close-knit community boasts luxury amenities that make every day feel like a getaway, including two pools, a playground, cabana/clubhouse, eight acres of wooded common space and more. Known for our energy saving features, our homes help you live a healthier and quieter lifestyle while saving thousands of dollars on utility bills. Like: Spray foam insulation in the attic for energy saving and better health • Low E windows for 15% less heating/cooling costs • ENERGY STAR appliances for lower energy costs • CFL/LED lighting for about 75% less energy costs • Fresh-air management system for clean, fresh air circulation • 14 SEER HVAC helps save energy and money • Conditioned attic helps seal out particulates, rodents and noise • PEX plumbing is more resistant to freeze breakage • Minimum Merv 8 filtration helps minimize indoor particulates CFL/Led energy efficient light bulbs.
- MLS® #1413557
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Playground, Pool, Some Sidewalks, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorConcrete Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Underground Utilities
- Address22 Larose Court
- SubdivisionKilgore Farms
- Zip Code29681
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Countertops – Quartz, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Walk In, Radon System, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Ceiling Trey
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryBells Crossing
- Listing AgentJosh Riley
- Listing OfficeMth Sc Realty, Llc
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 5:01am EDT.