Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
213 Tea Olive Place, Simpsonville
Gorgeous 3 story, 5963 square feet Huntington plan on a half acre in beautiful Chandler Lake! You will have more than enough space to stretch out! The kitchen in this home will WOW just about any chef with it's large dark cabinets, tumbled stone tile backsplash, stainless double ovens, granite countertops and huge eat breakfast bar! Stunning 2 story sun light filled family room, great for entertaining! Enjoy the outside in any weather on your covered patio looking out into your oversized landscaped backyard. The master suite is AMAZING with it's size and warming fireplace in the sitting room. Master bathroom features double sinks, separate oversized shower, garden tub, and large walk-in closet with dual closet space (a must see)! Very large secondary bedrooms (5 of them) AND massive theatre room/ game room with kitchenette put this palace over the top! Some other upgrades include hardwoods, ceramic tile in the bathrooms, upgraded carpet, bronze fixtures, wrought iron spindles and the most IMPRESSIVE MOLDING package just to name a few! One of the largest homes in the subdivision **Fountain in front of home does not convey** Seller offering a $1500.00 backyard landscaping allowance**
- MLS® #1413447
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage5,800
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars
- ExteriorHardboard Siding, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Patio, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionLevel
- Listing AgentJennifer Gonzalez
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address213 Tea Olive Place
- SubdivisionChandler Lake
- Zip Code29680
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDouble Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingFloor Furnace, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesThree +
- ElementaryFork Shoals
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 9:31pm EDT.