Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
146 Cedar Creek Circle, Central
Great location minutes from Clemson, shopping, restaurants, close to SWU and Clemson University. Lot's of options for this home. Large bright sun-room is perfect for entertaining or for a children's playroom which overlooks fenced in backyard which is level and perfect for that game of football!! The master is on the main level with an adjoining bonus room which is ideal for an office or nursery since it is separated from the main living space. 2 bedrooms upstairs with a full bath. This home has a lot of space and potential just needs some "TLA" (tender loving attention). 12 X 12 storage shed in the back of the property. Come check this property out today.
- MLS® #1413444
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentNoreen Pfund
- Listing OfficeJw Martin Real Estate
- Address146 Cedar Creek Circle
- Zip Code29630
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, Countertops Granite
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- MiddleR. C. Edwards
- HighD. W. Daniel
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 4:31am EDT.