Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1068 Merlot Court, Moore
Stunning 3 bedroom, 2 bath Craftsman-style home located in maintenance free Bordeaux subdivision minutes from interstate, shopping and dining. You will begin to notice the updates and meticulous attention to detail before you even enter the home as the current owners have just recently upgraded to a stamped concrete front porch and installed a beautiful new front door. Once you step through the front door into the foyer you will notice a beautiful formal dining room with wainscoting to your right. The foyer then leads into the open concept kitchen/ breakfast area/ great room. The kitchen was recently updated with new Corian countertops, new custom soft close cabinets with new hardware and pull out shelving on the bottom, new tile backsplash, a new quartz sink and under cabinet, dimmable LED lighting. The walkway from the kitchen to the dining room was also closed adding approximately 6+ feet of additional countertop and cabinet space! All bedroom are located off the great room. The master suite features a private bathroom oasis with a large walk-in closet with custom shelving, double vanity, garden tub and oversized tile shower with frameless glass doors. Both secondary bedrooms are ample in size with one being currently used as a study that features a full wall custom-built bookcase. Windows were added to the screened porch off the great room to allow for more enjoyment in the winter months. The owners have created a private oasis in the backyard as the screened porch leads to an 8x12 patio with a pergola infused with jasmine. The raised flower beds with stacked stone borders have been strategically planted to bloom nearly year round. Both the porch & patio feature Pennsylvania blue stone pavers. Other features and updates include, but are not limited to: plantation shutter throughout the home, pediments above the windows in the dining room, great room and breakfast area, central vacuum, security system, solar tube (sky light) in great room, solar attic fan and full yard in-ground sprinkler system. Architectural shingle roof replaced in 2016. HVAC upgraded to a 4-ton unit in 2018 with new larger ductwork installed to make heating & cooling more efficient. Offered at $229,900, this opportunity will not last long...call today to schedule your private showing.
- MLS® #1413352
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lawn Maintenance, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sidewalk, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentMichelle Baucom
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty
- Address1068 Merlot Court
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Countertops-Solid Surface, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Sky Lights, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingAttic Fan, Central Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleGable Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 1:31am EDT.