Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
125 Park Avenue, Landrum
What an amazing, rare find in the bustling town of Landrum, SC! With 1.68 acres, you will have room to roam, garden, and simply enjoy the great outdoors! There is a creek on the property! This three bedroom, two bath home has had many recent updates: The metal roof and HVAC were done four years ago! This home is ready for your personal cosmetic updates! Enjoy a two car carport and a massive detached garage/workshop that will hold many cars and toys! There are two oversized (8.5 foot) garage doors, two carport spaces, full power, metal building and roof. Shop is almost 1600 sq. ft., insulated, and would easily cost tens of thousands to duplicate. The home has parquet floors throughout with carpet in the bedrooms. The sunroom and formal dining rooms were additions to the home, and add the entertainment space a growing family needs! The unfinished basement is a blank canvas for the needs of your family. This could be great storage, an income producing apartment, mother in law suite, or home gym! The property is all usable, and level/slightly sloping. A fully fenced yard, will be great for pets. The asphalt drive circles around the home, and there are two entrances on Park Avenue. City sewer and water the the convenience of being close to town, but feeling like you are still out in the country! For convenience sake, the seller moved the washer and dryer to the formal dining room, but they can be relocated the the basement, if a buyer chose to do so. The seller likes to use the propane gas fireplace in the living room, and says it will heat the whole house. The tank is owned, and will convey with the property. This country charmer is sure to please a buyer who appreciates a little elbow room - and the ability to be close to town! Home sold "as-is, where-is".
- MLS® #1413326
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingCarport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop, Yard Door
- GaragesCarport 2 Cars, Detached Garage 3+ Cars, Workshop, Yard Door
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Handicap Access, Porch-Front, Patio, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Corner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentSandy Clayton
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Grv Upst
- Address125 Park Avenue
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Parquet
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Blown, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Split Floor Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Propane Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.