Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5 Chelseabrook Court, Mauldin
Fantastic move in condition home. Brand new 25+ year Architectural shingle roof , Thermal , vinyl tilt-in windows throughout, beautiful LVP flooring, new kitchen cabinets with soft close drawers, all new granite counter tops enhanced with subway tile backsplash. The stainless steel appliances and new fixtures complete this stunning kitchen!! One large bedroom downstairs with full bath and three more generously sized bedrooms upstairs and two more full baths. All new carpet and LVP upstairs as well as every bathroom has new vanities. The whole interior is freshly painted . All new light and plumbing fixtures complete this attractive home that I believe will overwhelm you for under $240,000. This is a great setting among mature trees and a wonderful privacy fenced yard giving you a safe and secure play area . The two car oversized 29' x 21 'garage boasts two brand new insulated garage doors both with openers and with the depth offers a large area to be used as a workshop. Certainly room to wall it off too if desired. The garage is freshly painted as an added treat and the floor has been freshly painted too with an attractive grey speckled epoxy . You will love it!! Great schools and convenient location. 15 minutes to downtown Greenville for events and fine dining . Just 20 minutes to the GSP International airport. This is a must see and I do not believe it will disappoint you.
- MLS® #1413323
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Workshop
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentC Tim Keagy
- Listing OfficeBhhs C Dan Joyner - N. Pleas
- Address5 Chelseabrook Court
- SubdivisionBryson Hollow
- Zip Code29662
- InteriorCarpet, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 1:16am EDT.