Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
267 Harlequin Drive, Moore
WOW! This home has so much to offer! Let's start with the enormous yard and outdoor space! Hard to find 1/2 acre lot in a culdesac with a fully sodded backyard and full lawn irrigation system. Check out the HUGE custom deck and pergola, which is equipped with a sun screen for those bright sun shiny days! Plus the backyard is private with tons of room for the kids to play. Maple, Poplar and fruit trees were added for future enjoyment as well. Feel comfortable knowing that you will be getting one of the cleanest and most well cared for homes in the area. On the lower level you'll enjoy a living room with gas fireplace, dining area, breakfast area and large kitchen with tons of cabinets and counter space. The owner installed recessed light and backsplash to spruce things up a bit and they are agreeing to leave the frig for you! Luxury vinyl plank flooring on the lower level makes cleaning a breeze. Huge bedrooms upstairs with custom wood shelving in most all of the closets. The master bedroom is ginormous with plenty of room for a sitting area to relax after a long day. Fresh paint throughout too. This home is in a great location that is booming with growth and convenient to everything you need. Come check it out quickly before it's gone!
- MLS® #1413286
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Pool
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentRick Angell
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address267 Harlequin Drive
- SubdivisionBridle Path
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Other, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Stand Alone Range-Gas, Microwave, Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryRiver Ridge
- MiddleFlorence Chapel
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 5:01pm EDT.