Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
397 Fagan Drive, Inman
On Lake Bowen! Waterfront home has three bedrooms, 2 baths, den, eat-in kitchen, and a sun-room overlooking the lake. Deck stretches across the rear. Heated storage/workshop under the house. Parking is for 7+ vehicles including detached garage/ workshop.The small deck facing waterfall is a Dry Deck, it is waterproof by design. Relax on your private dock. Adjoining lot can be purchased separately for$39,900/ additional .53 acres with a waterfall.
- MLS® #1413262
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1978
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingDetached Garage 1 Car
- GaragesDetached Garage 1 Car
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionLake, Some Trees, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentMitzi Kirsch
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Blackwell & Co
- Address397 Fagan Drive
- Zip Code29349
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- MiddleRainbow Lake
- HighBoiling Springs
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 10:16pm EDT.