Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
692 Ivybrooke Avenue, Greenville
Just the home you've been looking for. Highly sought after Ivybrooke and the Princeton floorplan. 2 bedrooms/2 baths on the main with a beautiful bonus up for overnight guests or storage. This homeowner has maintained this home impeccably. Updated HVAC, lighting, flooring, paint and more. This home shows like a model home. The foyer opens to a beautiful living room which flows directly into the sunroom providing plenty of space for entertaining. The kitchen is open to the dining room and both overlook a beautifully private patio and greenspace. Upstairs you'll find the bonus which is large enough to multi-task. Storage, guest room or man cave and craft room. If you are looking for a lock and leave lifestyle then this is the home for you. The HOA takes care of exterior maintenance, lawn maintenance, termite bond, irrigation, pool and more. All this and within close proximity to the airport and nationally acclaimed downtown Greenville. Don't hesitate or this home will be gone.
- MLS® #1413237
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built2001
- StatusContingency Contract
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Gated Community, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Landscape Maintenance, Pool, Private Roads, Pet Restrictions, Vehicle Restrictions
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Some Storm Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionLevel, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- Listing AgentSheila Smalley
- Listing OfficeBhhs C.dan Joyner-woodruff Rd
- Address692 Ivybrooke Avenue
- Zip Code29615
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Laminate, Ceiling Smooth, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDisposal, Dishwasher, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- ElementaryPelham Road
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 27th, 2020 at 11:46pm EDT.