Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
102 Gower Street, Greenville
OPEN HOUSE - Saturday May 23 from 1-4 pm. This is what you've been waiting for...a 1930's bungalow that's walking distance to downtown! All the charm and architectural character remain but newly renovated with all the modern conveniences too. Sit on your covered front porch and watch the Greenville skyline, or take a short walk to the Kroc center, Unity park or the Swamp Rabbit trail. The modern kitchen boasts shaker cabinets, quartz and butcher block countertops plus stainless steel appliances. Relax and enjoy your living room with cathedral ceilings and exposed beams. And don't forget about grilling out on the huge deck that overlooks your fenced backyard. Convenience, charm and quality, don't let this one slip away.
- MLS® #1413230
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage700
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- GaragesAssigned Parking 2 Sp
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- RoofComposition Shingle
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentRobert Lentz
- Listing OfficeThe Lentz Team
- Address102 Gower Street
- Zip Code29601
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Countertops – Quartz, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth
- AppliancesDryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Microwave-Built In, Refrigerator, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp
- HeatingElectric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced
- ElementaryA.J. Whittenberg
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 3rd, 2020 at 9:16am EDT.