Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
407 Sage Glen Drive, Piedmont
Fabulous 3 bedroom home is the Woodward Floor-Plan, offering an open, split Layout! This Builder offers soaring ceilings, the latest colors and finishes, and generous, oversized lots! Explore the many added upgrades of the seller, including wide planked floors, a kitchen complete with stainless appliances, an abundance of storage space, beautiful vast counter space and beautiful quartz countertops! Throughout is recessed lighting, high quality carpet in the bedrooms and loft! The Master Bathroom is an expansive retreat! It boasts a full width, oversized shower, with high level tile and hardware! This home has been meticulously kept during it's 8 months of ownership and is offered to the new buyer who absorbed the extra expenses such as lot premium! Upstairs is an Oversized Loft area for the flex room, this functional favorite floor plan is the most usable for enjoyable living and entertaining! Priced to sell because owners are moving closer to work, this home with its many upgrades is a tremendous value to the new Buyer!
- MLS® #1413224
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StylePatio, Traditional
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorVinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac, Level
- Listing AgentKaren Flower
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Drive
- Address407 Sage Glen Drive
- SubdivisionArbor Woods
- Zip Code29673
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Stand Alone Range-Gas
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- StoriesOne and 1/2
- ElementaryEllen Woodside
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 6:16am EDT.