Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
31 Lyman Lake Road Lot 31, Lyman
Be the envy of family friends when you own this beautiful two-story craftsman tucked on just under an acre open and wooded homesite! This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath home is under construction now for a lucky buyer. Spacious porch leads to living room with STONE FIREPLACE and raised hearth. Arched entry to kitchen featuring large workspace ISLAND and abundant staggered height cabinets. Granite kitchen countertops. Always needing that extra space? Don’t miss the 12x13 FLEX SPACE to use as an office, play room or den. Kitchen flows to dining area featuring trey ceiling and french doors open to an awesome 10x20 covered deck. Explore the creek at the back of the homesite. Upstairs owners suite with vaulted ceiling also overlooks the backyard. Gracious bathroom featuring double vanity, separate shower and garden tub. 3 additional bedrooms and walk-in laundry. Hall bath has large linen closet. Wait! Did I mention the attached garage with workshop space and the breezeway leading to the DETACHED GARAGE? Better hurry…
- MLS® #1413187
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,000
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StyleTraditional, Craftsman
- ParkingDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- GaragesDoor Opener, Yard Door, Attached Garage 2 Cars, Detached Garage 2 Cars
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionCreek, Sloped Gently, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentKathryn Sheehan
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate - Greenville/simp.
- Address31 Lyman Lake Road Lot 31
- Zip Code29365
- InteriorCarpet, Other
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Smooth, Ceiling Trey, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stand Alone Rng-Smooth Tp, Microwave-Built In
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleD. R. Hill
- HighJames F. Byrnes
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 9:31pm EDT.