Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
109 Wood Sorrell Way, Sunset
This most unique offering is a gated estate of over 10 acres, set on a perfectly private point with 1,100’ of deep water Lake Keowee shoreline. A mile of custom-designed trails meander through mature mixed woodland, underpinned by flowering rhododendron and mountain laurel. The single-level 3,800 SF residence is brimming with custom designed and crafted attributes, including true gourmet kitchen, magnificent twin flue stone fireplace, stone grotto outdoor shower, expansive, 1,200 SF screened porch and two home offices. The meticulously maintained, low-maintenance residence comprises 4 bedrooms with 4.5 bathrooms, including two guest suites and a bunkroom built by an HGTV carpenter. Flooring is of antique Strongbow oak, with countertops of granite and marble. Cabinetry includes a unique pass-through pantry with wormy oak doors to echo the media cabinet and custom-crafted hutch at the end of the 10’ long wet bar. Carefully selected details include Charleston gas lanterns, a splendid, 2,000 pound natural stone mantelpiece, extensive lighting and fans, an oversized, pebble-floored shower, and numerous further practical and aesthetic elements. This estate has received preliminary ARB approval for the addition of a second cottage/residence. Family compound possibilities exist for this estate. A sanctuary of peace in a natural setting, this home gracefully balances casual indoor and outdoor lake living in its own oasis within the Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards community.
- MLS® #1413168
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,800
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Club House, Exercise Facility, Gated Community, Golf, Playground, Pool, Pet Restrictions, Tennis Court
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Screened
- Lot DescriptionDock, Lake, Sloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities, Water Access, Water Front, Water View
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentJustin Winter
- Listing OfficeJustin Winter Sotheby's Intl.
- Address109 Wood Sorrell Way
- SubdivisionThe Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards
- Zip Code29685
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesCeiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Ceiling Fan, Countertops-Other, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Wet Bar, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Cook Top-Dwn Draft, Dryer, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Machine, Microwave-Built In, Freezer, Refrigerator, Oven(s)-Wall, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Propane Gas, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on June 2nd, 2020 at 4:31am EDT.