Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
211 Mockingbird Hill Road, Landrum
GORGEOUS BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN VIEWS in this cool one-level CONTEMPORARY on almost 12 acres of PRIVACY -- plus POOL! Ideal location: just 2 minutes from Landrum's charming "downtown," and 5 min's to I-26. Mostly wooded with exceptional landscaping. Beautiful in-ground pool with flagstone edges, with grassy area to sun and dine outside. Beautiful flowering garden with stone pathway and outdoor water feature. This home's design also BRINGS THE OUTDOORS IN, with VIEWS from every room -- even the master bath! Great Room w/Fireplace flows easily to DINING WITH A VIEW! Enjoy evening cocktails in the beautiful den/library with wood burning fireplace. Kitchen opens to special light filled breakfast/sun room where you can enjoy your morning coffee & paper, dine or socialize. There are so many special inviting outdoor areas to experience including stone patio with its own mountain views. All bedrooms and living space are on the main level. Walk out basement has finished and unfinished rooms for storage, hobby room or game room. Unique and Special! If you like the photos and video, you will LOVE this home in person! Generator included! FETA TRAILS are on this property so with proper grading and removal of trees this property could accommodate small horse farm.
- MLS® #1413158
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,600
- Year Built1966
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- GaragesAttached Garage 1 Car, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry, Yard Door
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesGenerator, Pool-In Ground, Porch-Other, Patio
- Lot DescriptionMountain View, Sloped Gently, Wooded
- FoundationBasement, Crawl Space/Slab
- Listing AgentLane Robbat
- Listing OfficeJoan Herlong Sotheby's Int'l
- Address211 Mockingbird Hill Road
- Zip Code29356
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Stone
- Interior FeaturesBookcase, Countertops-Other, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Some Window Trtmnts, Tub Garden, Wet Bar
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryO.P. Earle
- MiddleLandrum Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.