Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
305 Galphin Drive, Greenville
Motivated Seller !!! This classic brick ranch sits just ten minutes from downtown on a massive 1.13 acre lot. As you pull up to the home you can feel the elegance radiating to welcome you home. The spacious 3200 square foot 5 bedroom, 3 bath home with an open floor plan, temperature controlled florida room and a ground level mother in-law suite has been completely renovated bringing it up to today's standards of excellence. The upper level features 2 guest bedrooms, and living room, family room, kitchen, dining, a large guest bath and master suite. The lower level has family in mind with a large open family/game room with fireplace and plenty of room for pool table, darts, poker, ping pong or a fabulous theater room. There is a spare bedroom with a large closet and an in law on suite with his and her closets and large bedroom. With putting on a new roof, adding an additional HVAC to control the temperature in the finished lower level, the seller truly has left no stone unturned making sure that quality and comfort is the #1 priority. Move in knowing that you will have nothing to do but enjoy. With too many upgrades to list, come see for yourself and fall in love with this spacious beauty.
- MLS® #1413064
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,200
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- StatusContingency Contract
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Basement Level, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Tilt Out Windows, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Wooded
- Listing AgentBrad Bolsinger
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Greenville Cen
- Address305 Galphin Drive
- Zip Code29609
- Interior FeaturesAttic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Smooth, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Stand Alone Rng-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingDamper Controlled, Electric, Forced Air
- CoolingCentral Forced, Damper Controlled, Electric
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWood Burning Fireplace
- ElementarySummitt Drive
- HighWade Hampton
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:01am EDT.