Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19 Fox Hunt Lane, Greer
This stunning brick and stone home sits in the highly desirable neighborhood of Fox Creek Farm. Conveniently located to I-85, shopping, restaurants and great schools, this spacious home and lot gives you the room and privacy you crave without sacrificing convenience. Designed and built by well known, Sadler Company of Greenville, you will notice the attention to detail and quality in every room of this 4 beds, 4 bath, 2 half bath home. The formal dining room and great room are perfect for hosting and entertaining. You will love the custom-built cabinetry, fireplace, and coffered ceiling in the great room. The gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar and opens to a cozy keeping room with another stone fireplace. You may want to spend all of your time outside on the lovely covered porch overlooking the stone patio and outdoor fireplace! The master sits on the main level and boasts a trey ceiling, hardwood floors, and a spacious spa bathroom. Laundry will be a breeze in the large laundry room, which features a sink and custom cabinetry. Upstairs you will find 3 additional bedrooms and bathrooms, as well as a bonus room with a separate office space. The walk-in attic provides 300 sq ft of storage space! Don't wait to make this beautiful, timeless estate your forever home!
- MLS® #1413002
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 3+ Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Full, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Fireplace, Porch-Front, Porch-Screened, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Full Yard, Some Storm Windows, Tilt Out Windows, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionFenced Yard, Level, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- FoundationCrawl Space
- Listing AgentStephanie Burger
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine/williams
- Address19 Fox Hunt Lane
- SubdivisionFox Creek Farm
- Zip Code29651
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Bookcase, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling – Coffered, Ceiling Fan, Central Vacuum, Countertops Granite, Pantry – Closet, Pot Filler Faucet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesOven-Convection, Double Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Gas, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingNatural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Outdoor, Wood Burning Fireplace
- HighJ. L. Mann
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:31pm EDT.