Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
103 Greenbriar Road, Anderson
Spacious Single Family Home with large private lot In Convenient Location. This original and generously proportioned two story basement home features: 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, huge bonus room that could be used as a 4th bedroom; two car garage. Take advantage of the designer kitchen featuring an electric cooktop, oven, and a variety of storage solutions. From the stunning granite countertops and stylish backsplash to the full range of high-quality stainless steel appliances, every kitchen detail has been carefully considered. The fully finished basement includes: generous family room; study; media room; kitchenette; den with surround sound; full bath; storage room. The impressive covered deck overlooks the spacious backyard where you have enough room for a Sunday ballgame or a garden. This home is convenient to restaurants, shopping, I-85, and award winning schools. Located 4 miles from Downtown Anderson and 26 miles from Downtown Greenville. With such an adaptable floor plan, this 3 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home ticks all the boxes.
- MLS® #1412969
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,800
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Key Pad Entry
- ExteriorBrick Veneer-Partial, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Porch-Front, Porch-Other, Patio, Sprklr In Grnd-Partial Yd, Some Storm Doors, Vinyl/Aluminum Trim, Windows-Thermal
- Lot DescriptionSloped Gently, Some Trees, Underground Utilities
- Listing AgentRobby Brady
- Listing OfficeAllen Tate Co. - Greenville
- Address103 Greenbriar Road
- Zip Code29621
- InteriorConcrete, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Cable Available, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Fan, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Pantry – Closet
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning, Oven(s)-Wall
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas, Multi-Units
- CoolingCentral Forced, Multi-Units
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- HighT. L. Hanna
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 3:01am EDT.