Hi there! Is this your first time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
333 Malbec Drive, Moore
WOW! You don't need to look any further, come see this stunning 4BR/3BA home in popular Bordeaux! Beautiful craftsman construction with updated kitchen and brand new carpet throughout! Formal dining room, open concept kitchen with sparkling stainless appliances, granite counters, updated cabinetry and breakfast area. 2 story great room with tons of natural light shining through, gas log fireplace and open concept to accommodate large furniture and makes entertaining family and friends a breeze! 11x12 dining room for formal meals and gatherings. Main floor bedroom and full sized bath with tub and shower can be closed off from the rest of the main level, providing added privacy and makes a great layout for a teenager suite, mother in law suite or for a college student living at home. Upstairs you'll find plenty of room for everyone! Large secondary bedrooms with tons of natural light shining through, full sized bath with ceramic tile, tub and shower. The grand master suite with trey ceiling is a peaceful retreat and will accommodate most any size furniture with ease. The master bath will be a delight, featuring gorgeous tile work, separate shower, jetted garden tub, double vanity with granite counters and well appointed walk in closet with built in shelving for clothes and shoes. Screened porch overlooks a level fenced backyard and is the perfect place for your morning coffee, playing, entertaining or gardening. Additional updates include new architectural shingle roof and new vinyl siding in 2018 and brand new carpet with stainmaster premium warranty. Bordeaux is a friendly sidewalk community with neighborhood pool and convenient to both I-26 and I-85 making a short commute to work or shopping/retail and award winning district 6 schools. Come appreciate all the gorgeous features of this home in person, schedule your appointment today!
- MLS® #1412949
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family-Detached
- AmenitiesCommon Areas, Lights, Lawn Maintenance, Pool, Some Sidewalks
- ParkingAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- GaragesAttached Garage 2 Cars, Door Opener, Side/Rear Entry
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPorch-Front, Porch-Screened, Some Storm Doors, Tilt Out Windows
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Fenced Yard, Level, Some Trees
- Listing AgentBrian Hurry
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Caine Real Est
- Address333 Malbec Drive
- Zip Code29369
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Vinyl
- Interior Features2 Story Foyer, Ceiling 9ft+, Ceiling Cathedral/Vaulted, Cable Available, Ceiling Fan, Attic Stairs Disappearing, Countertops Granite, Open Floor Plan, Pantry – Closet, Ceiling Smooth, Security System Owned, Smoke Detector, Split Floor Plan, Some Window Trtmnts, Ceiling Trey, Tub Garden, Walk In Closet, Tub-Jetted
- AppliancesCook Top-Smooth, Disposal, Dishwasher, Cook Top-Electric, Microwave-Built In, Oven-Electric, Oven-Self Cleaning
- HeatingForced Air, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Forced, Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- MiddleGable Middle
Listings provided courtesy of the Greater Greenville Association of REALTORS®, Copyright 2020.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Listing information last updated on April 5th, 2020 at 8:46pm EDT.